Tide N Knots Does It Again.

marcel haber

This 7.5 lb jewie was caught this morning by Pete in the Hawkesbury.

Fish caught in trying conditions but his persistance paid off once again.

Pete is on a five day fishing trip and will put a full report when he returns.

Im very sure he will get more jewies before his trip is over.

Twin 1

Marcel

post-3455-1240811037_thumb.jpg

That jew looks a good sign Marcel and says a lot for the next 5 days Pete's going to spend up there in the Wiseman's area as far as incoming jewfish are concerned.. I hope this is the first of many jewfish particularly around 6-12kilo and larger especially when you and your brother Ray are up there too Marcel...... :thumbup:

Regards Marcel and also to Pete Tide'n'knots and well done for catching yet another jewfish at Wiseman's Pete :thumbup: and I would say there should be a lot of big autumn bream up there as they work their way up river as well..

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Edited by jewgaffer

Thanks for the kind words Byron,

Hope all is going well with your recovery and I will pass on your regards to my fishing buddy Pete.

I have now been a few times with Pete and he has come up trumps whilst I had to contend with bloody eels and cat fish...........thats fishing I guess and Im sure Ill be on the money soon.

Twin 1 :beersmile:

Things are looking good for Pete, eh Marcel?

I am looking forward to catching up with Pete from Wed-Fri down at Wisemans ...... from the way he is rugged up, I think I'd better throw some more warm clothes into the campervan! :1yikes:

It'd be great to catch a decent jew - I've been busted off by some biggies on the breakwall at Forster & only landed a few soapies ...... perhaps this'll be the time to do it! :)

Cheerio

Roberta