What Are The Fishraiders Getting Up To This Weekend?

ryhno

Hey Everyone,

Inspired by Hodgey's previous posts of this nature I thought i'd have a crack...

With the forecasted winds it looks as though i'll be watching the footy on Saturday and having a few :beersmile:

But weather permitting on Sunday might have a crack at some dollies at the FAD's if they are still around?

or plan B try cowan for some bread and butter fishing...

What's everyone else doing?

Cheers,

Ryan

The weather looks great down here on Saturday: low winds, overcast .... and the full moon has gone! :yahoo: Time to slip into some more bream and EPs on plastics

Best of luck on the water everyone

Hodgey

was suppose to fish port Kembla Sat And Sunday but last Monday decided to put the boat in to have some pods fitted. Won't get boat back till next Wed/Thursd....so hoping the following weekend will be able to venture out.

Hope to run to the tunas on Sunday and keep the snappers for Monday when the wind is up a bit for a better drift speed.

Fingers crossed for 2 days fishing this week! :yahoo:

G

this regular land lubber is goin out on me mates new boat this weekend prolly launch from saltpan and run oput towards botany and see whats around ne suggestion would be apreciated cos as said im normally lb and so is he so suggestions are welcome... :tease:

Heading out squid a squid session right now :biggrin2: Fully pumped but looks soooo.... windy :thumbdown: But that doesn't stop me. Then we will have a bushwalk to around litle marley beach where i'll probably try for some drummer/blackfish.

Hey Everyone,

Inspired by Hodgey's previous posts of this nature I thought i'd have a crack...

With the forecasted winds it looks as though i'll be watching the footy on Saturday and having a few :beersmile:

But weather permitting on Sunday might have a crack at some dollies at the FAD's if they are still around?

or plan B try cowan for some bread and butter fishing...

What's everyone else doing?

Cheers,

Ryan

fishing at kissing point wharf for jewie

hey guys and girls well there has been a change in plans woke up at 330 this morning and well it all went downhill from there got the boat and headed out to launch it got all the way there stood fround for 15 mins and went stuff that we headed home caught some zzzz's old man picked up the new car and well now it appears were gonna crack on from the boat on monday and in the meantime me and the iold man are now looking at getting some pigs from shellharbour neways guys whats everyione else getting up to tomorrow