Blackfish Berowra Waters

Homeside

Hi All,

Planning to take my 14 yo nephew to Berowra Waters for blackfish this long weekend. This will be his introduction to the dark art. However I have hit a snag with my plans - a lack of green weed to fish with. The big rain has decimated my usual haunts for the stuff, around Picnic Point. Any information on where I can collect some would be very helpful and appreciated, as I would hate to disappoint the young bloke, who is eager to try out his brand new Jarvis Walker Aurora Estuary rod on them.

Warm Regards and Happy Downs,

Tony

EDIT: If anyone is willing to assist they can PM me if they wish.

Edited by Homeside

Hi All,

Planning to take my 14 yo nephew to Berowra Waters for blackfish this long weekend. This will be his introduction to the dark art. However I have hit a snag with my plans - a lack of green weed to fish with. The big rain has decimated my usual haunts for the stuff, around Picnic Point. Any information on where I can collect some would be very helpful and appreciated, as I would hate to disappoint the young bloke, who is eager to try out his brand new Jarvis Walker Aurora Estuary rod on them.

Warm Regards and Happy Downs,

Tony

EDIT: If anyone is willing to assist they can PM me if they wish.

Will be using grass-clippings, bread and bran burley plus green weed flies for the fish tomorrow.