Has Any One Used A Eagle Cuda® 350 S/map Sonar/gps Fish Finder

framedtrash

After a few trips outside the heads relying on my iphone to guide me to some secret gps markings I decided I wanted to get a plotter for my boat

I didn’t want to spend a whole heap of money so I look around and I found the Eagle Cuda 350i

Was only $400 shipped and seems to have all the bells and whistles as the more expensive combos but over half the price

Sure its black n white and it comes with preloaded maps that cant be upgraded but I only wanted a cheap system that can store my gps markings and create new markings

Just wondering if any one has had a play with one and what do they think of them

cheers

Heres some more info on it

“Operates at boat speeds up to 70 mph (61 kts)

FishReveal feature exposes fish targets hidden in surface clutter, weed beds, thermoclines, and other types of underwater cover

HyperScroll™ feature locates and displays fish targets at higher boat speeds

Advanced Signal Processing (ASP™) automatically adjusts your settings for the best sonar picture

Patented GRAYLINE separates fish from nearby structure and bottom

Full 12-parallel channel GPS and WAAS receiver with advanced internal satellite antenna

Saves up to 1,000 waypoints, 1,000 event markers, and 100 routes (up to 100 waypoints/route)

100 savable plot trails with up to 10,000 points per trail

42 graphic icons to mark your favorite spots

40 zoom ranges - from 0.02 to 4,000 miles - with easy zoom-in/out control

Completely sealed and waterproof for use in the harshest environments

Full one-year warranty

An incredible value in a sonar/GPS chartplotter combo. Find fish, yourself, and your way, even

in rain or fog, while marking spots and recording trails for return trips. All in this one easy-to-use and affordable sonar/mapping GPS package!.”

s7020560imageset01.jpg

Edited by Framedtrash

Hi, IF you only want to spend $400 than that is about as good as it gets. It has low power, low pixel count and only single frequency. If you could strecth a bit more you could get the Humminbird 363 at the Raider price and this offers dual frequency, 320 pixel count, three times the power and a much better mounting system in my opinion.

PM me if you are interested,

Cheers,

Huey.