Amanda's King

plankton

Recently my mate and his girlfriend, Amanda joined me for a trip on the Harbour. Amanda had never been on a boat before let alone catch a fish, so it was decided that the objective was to put her onto a good King to see what she was really made of :1prop:

Three Squid and a Squid head were rigged and set for the slack tide. The squid head, which had been getting some attention from time to time since it had been deployed proved to be the bait of choice, with a nice run and a screaming drag the result. A short while later and some good work, on the tail end of some expert advice saw the 4th crew member come on board. Well done Amanda...

I believe that she is now hooked on catching Kingys and wants a bigger one, which is easy to understand :thumbup:

post-3217-1245395625_thumb.jpg

Edited by plankton

Recently my mate and his girlfriend, Amanda joined me for a trip on the Harbour. Amanda had never been on a boat before let alone catch a fishit was decided that the objective was to put her onto a good Kingy to see what she was really made of :1prop:

Three Squid and a Squid head were rigged and dangled behind the boat for the slack tide. The squid head, which had been some getting attention from when it was deployed proved to be the bait of choice with a nice run and a screaming drag the result. A short while later and some good work, on the tail end of some expert advice saw the 4th crew member come aboard. Well done Amanda...

I believe that she is now hooked on Kingys and wants a bigger one, which is easy to understand :thumbup:

WOO HOOO Look at the grin!!

She is hooked alright! youll have to hide the keys to the boat or she'll be out with her girlfriends :tease:

When did this happen?

:1prop:

Many people would kill for their first Kingie like that- incl ME :)

What a cracker first score, well done Amanda! :tease:

Surely there will be plenty more to come and they only get better.

Wait until she shows up the BF on the Red's and other reefies, then it GAME ON!!!!

WOO-HOO!!!

tight lines

Anthony

Edited by jewiehaven

Well done Amanda!!! :thumbup: ......Now that you"ve had a taste of fishing and seem to like it ..Get into it girl! We need more "Chicks that fish"! Wishing you a long angling career...CHEERS, Tom the Yank!