Divers Attacked By Jumbo Flying Squid

tan the fisherman

To Tan the Man

Mate you really gotta get a life!! Where do you find all the stuff that you do? I don't get time to scratch my b##^s.

Seriously your posts are great, read em all, your a budding Ray R, keep them coming.

I Always remember the fishing trips to Bawley Point we did years ago. Fished morning and snorkled from the boat after. You would dive down, do ya thing, and the next thing a dirty great big stringray the size of a billard table would be over the top of you after your abs or lobbies. Really scarey stuff, really agressive buggers to, had to drop your catch to escape. All on one breath to.

As for the squid, I don't think I would be doing what the divers did, thats a big chunk out of your arm or leg or other bits :1yikes::1yikes::1yikes:

Cheers

Trapper Tom

To Tan the Man

Mate you really gotta get a life!! Where do you find all the stuff that you do? I don't get time to scratch my b##^s.

hahahaha :074::074:

Thanks Mate - When you are a victim of this 'recession' like me, you too will have plenty of time on your hands!!

Tan

Sorry to hear mate, no offense meant, just a off the cuff comment that, well, usually means I put my foot in my mouth which I obviously have done.

My Buisness is 50% down as well, but now looking up.

Our trip is not forgotten either, just need to get a few more $$$$$$$$$$$, so working hard.

Cheers Mate

Regards

Trapper Tom

you didnt put your foot in your mouth mate - No offence taken !!

I just have heaps of time to harrass fellow raiders now with strange posts!! :1prop::1prop:

Let me know if you need an extra pair of hands at your work - happy to help out - I wont scratch your balls though!!

Edited by tan the fisherman