Worth It Anyway

ratbag

I was supossed to go back up to Blue Fish on Sun morn. Set the alarm for 4:30 but somehow turned the volume down as I put the clock back down :mad3: .I awoke at 6:00 And throught stuff it I'm still going :biggrin2: .So I grabed my gear that was all packed and ready to anyway.And headed for my local rock.Tryed a few spots burlying up with bread and some for bait as well.Nothing much there so I swiched to cungie.Fist flick and thump I'm on :yahoo: .Laned this little fella.Now thats not a bad start for the day I throught. Only to brick to casts later.I ended up getting 2 more undersized pigs. So I move spots again To try my luck with the blackies.2 hours latter and only 1 fish gave I it away :05: .Got back home and rang my mates to apologize for the no show and to find out how they went. And they both ended up with the same as me

post-8657-1248138361_thumb.jpg

Nice Blackie and Pig buddy

I noticed you got both c'pin and s'cast reels, are they both Alveys???

I got the same s'cast reel and it couples with my Dad's old rod he build back in the 70's (with new guides and some nice new foam).

They cane them Alveys for casting with the right setup.

Very nice piccie too

as you know MulletMug I was at OMH on Sunday also just around the corner...unusual but hardly any downs at all!!! Don't know why the conditions were not conducive to producing blackies...it's normally very reliable there! 4 other blackfish fisherman at OMH also went home empty handed...nice day out on the rocks though but left around 4pm as the swells picked up...

Nice Blackie and Pig buddy

I noticed you got both c'pin and s'cast reels, are they both Alveys???

I got the same s'cast reel and it couples with my Dad's old rod he build back in the 70's (with new guides and some nice new foam).

They cane them Alveys for casting with the right setup.

Very nice piccie too

Thanks gang! jewiehaven yer the top one's a Aley.And your there hard to go past for the style of fishing I do.But the bottom one's a old Steellight I picked up at garage sale for $5