Does Anyone Use Kyeemagh (cooks River) Boat Ramp?

mad_mullet

hey guys n girls i use cooks river all the time and have the problem of not being able to see the ramp lane dividers until your right at the top of the ramp, i have a line marker with fluro yellow paint am i wasting my time painting lines for the lanes??

feedback would be good, thanks for your time,

cheers andy

If you were to do it please measure it out and please mark each end and use a piece of string to get em straight. Nothing worse when they look crap.

There are propper line marking paints ( cans meant to be used upside down with right nozzle) and a little trolly with trigger or a 3foot stick as a extension trigger ( blackwoods or Hardware and general would have em , total tools ) makes it avery quick job. Flouro colours all the surveyers use .

Edited by pelican

Geo-spray paint works well for this job. But be warned the paint surveryors use is only temporary and dust, grit, and water will all reduce the visibility of your line markings. However it will work!

I keep a carton of high vis spray paint in the boot of my car for when the need arises ;) . Best colours are either yellow or fluro orange for this job. Dont use pink, or white they are the quickest colours to lose their visibiliy

Dan

PS Just dont leave your empty cans of spray paint laying about! Dispose of them thoughtfully

Edited by Dan and Greg