And You Reckon Humans Are Smart

tan the fisherman

Hey Tan

Amazing storey and as usual you go for the big stories.

I think it's not to far off that they will prove the mammals of the sea have far more intelligence than us pathetically arrogant humans currently give them credit for. Have dived with whales dolphins etc etc and you can SEE the intelligence in their eyes and their actions. To be in their environment with them is a astounding and moving experience to say the least.

On another note.

I also thought the other day that I would try to usurp you on the big stories and take the Pittwater Doggie storey to the next level.

Planned to have a personal interview with the dog in question, ie what made him do it, where did he swim to, what did he find, how did he survive etc, was going to sell the storey to 60 minutes and FR for $200K.

When I got there the doggies owners advised, sorry, the cat(fish)s got his tongue. :biggrin2:

They also advised he was still not quite recovered, still had a bit of "bark" off him from the ordeal. :biggrin2:

Despondently left whilst "growling" that after driving all that way my vision of a "Big scoop and big money" was in tatters. Went home and after promising the :wife: I was on a sure winner here, promptly found myself in the "doghouse". PAL doesn,t taste to good, but on the upside have used it as very effective and cheap burley, so I very dicreetyly saved it for that in HER! freezer :074:

I really think I should move on from the doggie storey now, my therapist thinks I,m a "sick puppy" and is getting really worried. :tease::tease::tease:

Cheers Trapper T :thumbup:

Tan

Top response mate. :1prop::1prop:

No more posts on this subject from me now as my therapist threatened to hit me on the nose with a rolled up newspaper unless I gave it up.(had to get one last one in)!

Cheers Mate.

Thanks for the banter, always very appreciated.

Back to work now.

Trapper T