Fishing Spots

bog6on

G'day all, I live in the Hawksbury and only have a small tinny. I am looking for some fishing spots that are not to far from me. I am mainly looking for salt water spots.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Luke.

G'day all, I live in the Hawksbury and only have a small tinny. I am looking for some fishing spots that are not to far from me. I am mainly looking for salt water spots.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Luke.

Hi Luke What part of the river do you usually fish... It sounds like you launch the tinny a fair way upriver do you?

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Hi Luke What part of the river do you usually fish... It sounds like you launch the tinny a fair way upriver do you?

Cheers

I always put the boat in at berowra and usualy fish around calabash creek or down croslands creek, the tinny only has a 5 horse on it(i want a bigger motor,its to small) So with a full boat it takes forever to get anywhere. I am just looking for some other 'proven' spots to try out that are hopefully close to home.

I always put the boat in at berowra and usualy fish around calabash creek or down croslands creek, the tinny only has a 5 horse on it(i want a bigger motor,its to small) So with a full boat it takes forever to get anywhere. I am just looking for some other 'proven' spots to try out that are hopefully close to home.

Hi bog6on You have an advantage there in owning a tinny with a little 5hp on it, I'd keep on concentrating on fishing all the likely looking spots in Calabash Bay using different size rigs and baits in deep water for starters. Look at it this way, on the weekends Calabash Bay can be like one spot shopping or a popular restaurant car park for boats launching at Berowra and in the summer ten thousand blow flies can't be wrong........

Cheers