Pinkys?

pauljm

hey how r u doing....just a question ive been fishin outside sydney for the last 20 years or so....i assume u call pinkys what i call reddies or squire? i went last night and only managed 4 mowies and then as the sun disappeared it was port jacksons, maori wrass! some sort of weird pearch and nannygai in numbers. Fishin with livies for jew outside under a full moon was all in all disappointing....great night to be out but i aint caught a jewy in about 5 years,....... happy dads day :1prop:

hey how r u doing....just a question ive been fishin outside sydney for the last 20 years or so....i assume u call pinkys what i call reddies or squire? i went last night and only managed 4 mowies and then as the sun disappeared it was port jacksons, maori wrass! some sort of weird pearch and nannygai in numbers. Fishin with livies for jew outside under a full moon was all in all disappointing....great night to be out but i aint caught a jewy in about 5 years,....... happy dads day :1prop:

Know the feeling, every time we go out all we manage is run of the mill reef fish.

Anyone with some new marks that have fish worth catching please let us know............