Weather Your Homepage

prawn*

hay guys i have been playing around on the computer abit more last few weeks as fishing has been alittle slow and have come up with a few handy tips 2 help me keep track of weather easier and though u guys might like the idea

i have used i google as my homepage and added moonphase local tides and barometer pressure

which come up with latest updates every time u click on your homepage all in one hit instead of trying to search pages.

all u have to do is customise your page by adding gadgets and use the search bar to find the 3 i supplied u can also have daily jokes ect

id though i would share this as i know i was constantly searching and clicking endless links to find the info,

cheers andy :1fishing1:

post-10665-1252317048_thumb.jpg

hay ben click on edit settings then fill in details post code town ect and press save then it should refresh and work hope that works for u

Just dont use Sydney & postcode of 2000 as that wont work ... i used Watsons Bay, 2030 and that works fine

Or you can use the BOM gadget .. which also gives a 7 day forecast .. just search the gadgets section for 'BOM'

Edited by daleyboy

Hi Mc fishn could you do me a favour mate and let me know how to add the current pressure and the tides etc to my Google page...

Thanks Andy

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

hay mate what u will find on your page www.google.com if change theme gadget and also a link to

(Add stuff) which is located about 3'' from the top of the right hand side once u find add gadgets click into search bar for what gadget u may desire ect barometer enter barometer into search add the one that u are happy with by (clicking add it now) return to igoogle hompage click edit enter zipcode and city and save sounds bit tricky but if u follow the instructions u will be ok and also save it as your homepage if u desire,