Trial & Error

rickster

Hi Members,

Only a new member and certainly no computer wizard. Just seeing if i've got a clue as to how to post pictures from my computer. These are some nigs we got in the harbour about 6 months ago before the water got so clear. By the way, they all went back.

Hi Members,

Only a new member and certainly no computer wizard. Just seeing if i've got a clue as to how to post pictures from my computer. These are some nigs we got in the harbour about 6 months ago before the water got so clear. By the way, they all went back.

Hi Slinky, Whenever i go into MY DOCUMENTS/RICKS PICTURES which currently has 45 photos, and i pick a certain photo - press open etc and "add this attachment" it keeps telling me the file is too large as if i'm try to add all photos.

any hints?

Hi Slinky, Whenever i go into MY DOCUMENTS/RICKS PICTURES which currently has 45 photos, and i pick a certain photo - press open etc and "add this attachment" it keeps telling me the file is too large as if i'm try to add all photos.

any hints?

G'day Rickster,

Try to download the following as in the forum tutorials www.soquelsoft.com/quicksize.html

in forum tutorials refer to quicksize. It worked for me.

Cheers BART :1fishing1:

Edited by bart