Jervis Bay

Grimo

Sorry Grimo, I have no reports for you but was wondering if you know the area well or not?

I'm looking to take a non trailer boat down for a weekend and was wondering if anyone knows is there a marina in Jervis and anyone got any details like phone numbers?

Looking at the last weekend in October for a owners tournement down there chasing snapper. Some of the guys have been doing runs down trying to find good ground and have caught fish to 5kg near every trip, sounds very promising!

Greg

G'day Greg, unfortunately there are no marinas in JB. The are however swing morings at Huskisson and Callala Bay. Hope you kick some butt down there. There's some great snapper to be had well inside the bay.

Cheers

Red

Internet search on callala marine or yellow pages on Jervis bay mooring contractors

Both have moorings for rent

Sorry Grimo, I have no reports for you but was wondering if you know the area well or not?

I'm looking to take a non trailer boat down for a weekend and was wondering if anyone knows is there a marina in Jervis and anyone got any details like phone numbers?

Looking at the last weekend in October for a owners tournement down there chasing snapper. Some of the guys have been doing runs down trying to find good ground and have caught fish to 5kg near every trip, sounds very promising!

Greg

I will be down there the first two weekends of october staying at Sanctuary point

See if you can get in touch with Scales he will have any info on the reds down there

I have tied my 38 footer up a Huskie Warf over night, but you have to not upset the dive and charter boats.

I have a friend who live down there that contractes back to the navy and is/was a skipper of a 100footer who is trying to organise a weekend for some big boats. I mentioned to him that the time of port stephens would be great for boats that dont go to PS but he will be in port for the torny. He is keen for some other time though.

You may want to try calling Husky fishing club/pub or the likes of that down there and see if some one could help.

Edited by Davoo