Any Help Where To Catch Salmon On The Central Coast

stevex

hi all i was wondering if someone can tell me where i have a good chance of catching a salmon or tailor on the central coast, i used to go fishing alot at kilcare putty and ettolong and i had my luck with a few salmon but not sure this year where the salmon r biting any help, just love the fight i dont keep aqny fishing cause i dont eat em but i just fish 4 fun so it would be great to no where ,

cheers steve

Edited by stevexfishoguru

mate u will get them off practically any beach with good gutters or off most rock fishing spots. they respond well to lures and bait, so its up to you.

But any beach from killcare to nth entrance or beyond will hold salmon, they key is to locate good gutters

we have a holiday at killcare and i always seem to get the salmon on putty beach about 100m from the right hand side of the rocks on dusk through till about 930pm also get alot of by catches tailor shovel nose sharks rays ect.. just from servo pillies.

thanks 4 the advice i might try putty again soon i used to go putty alot last year around this time and i was doing good but i tryed it i couple of time this year and it has been died not even a bite but i never give up but thanks again cheers steve

thanks 4 the advice i might try putty again soon i used to go putty alot last year around this time and i was doing good but i tried it i couple of time this year and it has been died not even a bite but i never give up but thanks again cheers steve

thats putty ,full on or dead as

any of the northern beaches or rocks have held a lot over the last few months ,cc

Edited by customcasting

hi all i was wondering if someone can tell me where i have a good chance of catching a salmon or tailor on the central coast, i used to go fishing alot at kilcare putty and ettolong and i had my luck with a few salmon but not sure this year where the salmon r biting any help, just love the fight i dont keep aqny fishing cause i dont eat em but i just fish 4 fun so it would be great to no where ,

cheers steve

Try Avoca...........its been pretty good there latley for salmon

Try Avoca...........its been pretty good there latley for salmon

Hi Avoca and Wamberal have held fish consistantly for the last few months, and last week there was a huge shoal just of Wamberal lagoon, anywhere from the surf club north generally holds fish

\

Tight lines and good luck