Para River 18/9

screech

bit of a late post but went out last friday on my mates boat in the para river flicking for flatties and bream. although lost a heap of my tails on the plastics to the damn taylor we did find the bream hiding amougst the taylor.

caught a just legal bream over at breakfast point then moved around to the moored boats in putney. second cast and landed this nice blue nose

post-5473-1253610727_thumb.jpg

not measured but would have been easy 35-40cm. all fish were caught on squidgy wrigler flash prawn using 1/20 jig head.

drifted towards the shore and was on again to a nice flatty..... had it next to the boat when the flatty did its head shake and the 4lb leader went snap...... nice easy release.

all fish released..... not too sure about eating from the para river...... i'll giv it a few more years at least.

tight lines!!! :1fishing1:

Nick

nice healthy lookn bream u caught,looks close to the kilo mark.jus wondering,wat size wriggler did u get it on?

yea would have been over. was fat. #3 wriggler.

nice blue nose mate that would of pulled crazy those wrigglers kill it on the bream they love em

yea really wanted to eat it! on the drop noticed hits and thought "shit more taylor" then quick winds and he smashed the wriggler.

Nice fish mato but you really do have big hands :074:

What are you doing over there when you have fish at your doorstep?

CHEERS ESKY

haha..... very true!! you know big hand means big ....................

yea it is a very strange system for me to be fishing in! haha..... my mate lives on the water at gladesville and we both didn't have work so we hung out on the water.

haha..... very true!! you know big hand means big ....................

yea it is a very strange system for me to be fishing in! haha..... my mate lives on the water at gladesville and we both didn't have work so we hung out on the water.

big gloves!!! :074::074: