Pflueger Trion Tournament

mark10187

Hi all,

I just got off the phone to my local tackle shop owner and i was after a price on a trion and a trion tournament rod his reply was no i dont stock pflueger its a terrible product and that hes had alot of rods in for repair has anyone else heard of this???

Cheers Bustoff

Howdy.

I just bought a Trion Tournament last week and used it Sunday for the first time. It was fantastic and well and truly performed to my expectations. It's the best rod I've used for under the $200 mark.

Stay tuned for my post on what it caught on Saturday.

Cheers,

Geoff.

Edited by g.t.

I recently spoke to a bloke who had 3 Raider rods in his shop for repair. All three were damaged doing things that the rod was not designed for, like poking a lure off a snag with the rod tip. :1prop:

Hodgey

No wonder I break so many rods!!!! :wacko:

Cheers,

Grant.

each to their own i guess

but will guarantee the pflueger rods are some oif the best ive ever looked at or owned i have an old style trion in a 3-6 and it smashes everything i need it to with ease and hopefully will get into some more kings and reds on it soon.

however on the point u raised in the pfleuger range id suggest the president they both come in around the 199 mark and the president in my oppinion is a far superior blank its got a nice tip lightweight and got the guts down low to really let the fish know your there if you need to

thats just some food for thought