First Jew And First Ep ,awsome Night

mad_mullet

hi ladies and jents took mad mullet out saturday night for a fish, knew it was blowing a gale but thought hey take some more cans, put in at picnic point went just around the corner to find a spot out of the wind and anchored up, not really serious on the fishing as i just wanted to get out on the water , we had the radio on pretty loud and the beers were flowing eating heaps of junk food just enjoying ourselfes, all baits were out not that we were watching the rods, about an hour or two later of no action i thought eehhh i might have a flick with the 2kg stick, small 2inch plastic threw it out and wack damn boys im on, 1 minute later a nice ep, sweet get the plastics out guys, all baits in and plastics out we had a run of about 4 hours on the ep,s , all up we released around 30 fish, loving it pretty drunk and excited that it was a first for all three of us to catch an ep, i threw out a 4 inch paddle tale third cast bang :1yikes: the 2 kilo stick is screamin damn boys check this out, about 10 mins later a nice jew comes up , another first for me im damn excited and strait away threw the lure back out and whack, 5 bust offs later i land my second jew , i was over the moon i was flicking plastics like a demon and ended up with 15 eps (released) 2 jews at 2.5kg and a 1kg flathead along with a desent brim i could not have asked for a better night,, thanks for your time peoples

cheers andy

post-10639-1254235293_thumb.jpg

post-10639-1254235308_thumb.jpg

post-10639-1254235322_thumb.jpg

post-10639-1254235336_thumb.jpg

Well done

sounds like a good night by all involved

i recon the ep's are prolific this year!!

lots of raiders have caught heaps of them and JEWS!! :thumbup:

nothing wrong with a coldie before or during a fishing session!

i recon it calms the nerves :074:

and leads to more hookups :biggrin2:

bm