Mullet And Whiting!

tomloey1

Hey Fishos,

because of the weather we thought we would not be able to go fishing today. We were wrong, the morning was magnificent so we headed down to a local yabbie spot and pumped a few nippers! While my brother and my dads mate were yabby pumping I went to the wharf(Next to the yabbie bank) and burlyed up a huge loaf of bread and what do you know, Mullet everywhere! Because we were land based we did not get as many as we thought(13) but if we had'nt left the boat keys at the house we would have caught at least 30! :1fishing1:

Owell................ After the Mullet we were going to head out to go jewey fishing but due to the wind and our motor getting broken we did not go out :1badmood: On the other hand we fished the sand flats at high tide and caught some lovely whiting(sorry no pics) :thumbup:

We will go out Jewey fishing on the 16th and I am positive we'll hook one :tease:

Keep fishing TOM!!!!!! :1fishing1:

Better than nothing then aye mate, nothing like mullet and whiting for a bit of fun on the light gear, good luck with the Jewies and let us all know how it turns out

Cheers, Mick :1prop:

Better than nothing then aye mate, nothing like mullet and whiting for a bit of fun on the light gear, good luck with the Jewies and let us all know how it turns out

Sounds like a fun sesh

Mate if your pumping your nippers while in the water, flick out a nipper on a hook with no sinker and you'll catch a shed load of whitting. They'll hang around looking in the stirred up water you've created, it's like a burley trail in it self.

G

Sounds like a fun sesh

Mate if your pumping your nippers while in the water, flick out a nipper on a hook with no sinker and you'll catch a shed load of whitting. They'll hang around looking in the stirred up water you've created, it's like a burley trail in it self.

G

yeah thats exactly what we did! Great fun to. on light gear they buzz around the flats and you can see a trail of water bursting out the back :thumbup:

TOM!!

Yeah no Jews :thumbdown: The wind picked up and stuffed the spot owell.

keep fishing

TOM!!! :1fishing1: