The Entrance

coastspinna

hey guys.....

lost one ep round 35 cm yesterday ...caught another around 32 cm

no photos (we never have the camera when we get perch)

i read a recent report about the entrance being quiet...

it is...... but that's the best time 4 perch....perch love having no competition....

land based, soft plastics...... no brand no location sorry guys they are too hard to get...(you wouldn't believe me anyway lol) :1fishing1:

we also got 2 flatties on poddys but it was tuff...

either way the swell today is smashing the mouth so it might open up a bit...YAY we need it we have been walking across the channel for jew sessions..

cheers guys

Ian

hey guys.....

lost one ep round 35 cm yesterday ...caught another around 32 cm

no photos (we never have the camera when we get perch)

i read a recent report about the entrance being quiet...

it is...... but that's the best time 4 perch....perch love having no competition....

land based, soft plastics...... no brand no location sorry guys they are too hard to get...(you wouldn't believe me anyway lol) :1fishing1:

we also got 2 flatties on poddys but it was tuff...

either way the swell today is smashing the mouth so it might open up a bit...YAY we need it we have been walking across the channel for jew sessions..

cheers guys

Ian

dont think we are going to have much luck with the flatties this summer if the mouth stays the way it is :mad3: .....hopefully they might get the dredge down there suck some of the sand out for a temporary fix once again..........anyway nice work mate i know its tough going down there at the moment

cheers steve

• 7 months later...

hi raiders

i had a go aound the bridge with soft plastics 2nights over the weekend for only one undersized flatty.

yeah i'd say its quiet.got 2 25cm snapper on bait shop squid on saturday arvo as well.

chrome lures been taking tailor over 50cm for other lucky fishos though..

natho