Hows Sunday Looking

ritchie

Planning to take my 4m 15hp runabout for a fishing spin coming sunday, after like a month (note: work sucks!) but not sure how the conditions would be and where to go..I usually fish hawkesbury, brooklyn, patong side but want to explore other areas however, not sure the conditions in other areas suit my boat?

ummmmm...

i haven't had a fish in 2 months and sunday is going to be the last time i go fishing before i get married... so i am going to slog it out in the rain... not taking out the boat in the swell though, so i might go down to gunnamatta bay and fish off the wharf.... no amount of rain is going to stop me :biggrin2:

Ended up going out, last min decision..Launched around 9am and fished till 2pm, somewhat choppy waters and got soaked but it was fun..

As far as the fishings concerned, nothing fancy..few undersized and 1 good size (32cm) keeper bream..

All over nice day out and got a free "boat wash" as well! lOL

Ended up going out, last min decision..Launched around 9am and fished till 2pm, somewhat choppy waters and got soaked but it was fun..

As far as the fishings concerned, nothing fancy..few undersized and 1 good size (32cm) keeper bream..

All over nice day out and got a free "boat wash" as well! lOL

What about that thunderstorm this arvo! One clap of thunder made my windows rattlein Brookvale at about 3pm.!!!!!!