Jigging Sydney

framedtrash

i have just upgraded to a new combo which enables me to have a crack at some jigging

are there any good areas to jig around the broken bay area or am i kidding myself

what about at long reef ive seen reports of people jigging there would love to have a crack at it

any tips would be great

i have just upgraded to a new combo which enables me to have a crack at some jigging

are there any good areas to jig around the broken bay area or am i kidding myself

what about at long reef ive seen reports of people jigging there would love to have a crack at it

any tips would be great

ive got kings on that wreck in Pittwater haha using 300g jigs, about 10 cranks and its at the surface but ive got em like that ! I dont know any really good jigging grounds of BB but ive got kings on jigs around some of the snapper reefs out there but the fish arnt thick at all.

Jack

ive got kings on that wreck in Pittwater haha using 300g jigs, about 10 cranks and its at the surface but ive got em like that ! I dont know any really good jigging grounds of BB but ive got kings on jigs around some of the snapper reefs out there but the fish arnt thick at all.

Jack

haha gotta love using deep sea jigs in 10mtrs of water ha

yeh ill have a go out at boultins and reegies atleast the water is a little deeper there around the 50mtr mark