New Esky.

hamerz84

gday i bought the esky of jewgaffer today and i cant say i have met a more decent bloke on a forum before.

after i picked up the esky from a mate of his, i rang him to say thanks and we ended up sitting on the phone for just under an hour talking fishing,boating, tides and a few other things.

he's an extremely insightful fella and took abit a time out of his day to teach a novice fisho a thing or 10.

cant wait to get out on the water again and try to put his theory's to the test.

thanks again byron it was a pleasure meeting you, and hopefully 1 day we can get out there together for a fish.

cheers hamerz. :thumbup::thumbup:

i have never personally met him before, but through the posts we have exchanged id have to say i cant agree with you more he is a top bloke and my hat goes off to him for being such a legend around here, i really cant speak highly enough about him.

heres to you jewgaffer

cheers

Deano

Thanks Hamerz84 , glad you like the Ice Box and thank you for the your nice post also thanks members for the kind comments, I'm only too glad to see good people catching a fish or two to make it all worthwhile, and I'll continue to help where I can..

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1: