Sure Does Beat Work

framedtrash

had a RDO so me and a mate hitup a few reefs outside pittwater yesturday

was surposed to be a early start but some how i have lost one of my bungs so we had to wait till the shop opened to go and get a new bung (i now carry spares)

after stocking up on bait at west head we headed off in search of kings

couldn't find any big ones but there were alot of rats out there

was catching them on live yakkas on the downriggers,Lucanus jiggs, and 250gm jiggs

no fish for the table but a lot of fun with around 20fish caught between us all around the size in the photo below

also got some video action of the day which ill will post a little later on

was a great day on the water

after looking over my videos ive worked out i swear way too much ha so most of the videos come with a R18 rating so i wont bother posting them and too lazy to remove the audio

dsc00513gm.jpg

Edited by Framedtrash

yeah was great fun

this was yesturday and yeh was closer to the headland

below is a snapshot of some of the footage of my first jigged kingie caught on my new setup

using shimano saragosa 18000 and shimano jigwrex s605 rod great setup these little kings are no match at all for it but i rather fish big incase the big ones jump on

mate is also hooked onto a nice little king on my spinfisher combo using a white shimano lucanus jig

im going to setup my camera better so tomorrow ill try get some more footage

all fish are around the 60cm mark

46687735.jpg

Edited by Framedtrash

yeah was great fun

below is a snapshot of some of the footage of my first jigged kingie caught on my new setup

using shimano saragosa 18000 and shimano jigwrex s605 rod great setup these little kings are no match at all for it but i rather fish big incase the big ones jump on

mate is also hooked onto a nice little king on my spinfisher combo using a white shimano lucanus jig

46687735.jpg

Good work.. if your out tomorrow, you will probably see me around too.. I will be on a 17foot swiftcraft (yellow boat with V4 115 yammy on the back)

Probably going to get bait at the head, then head out towards terrigal and do east and west reef on the way back.. however prob have a downrig b4 heading to terrigal... Probs over valiants however..

yeah was great fun

46687735.jpg

Great stuff mate. If you don't mind me asking do you mean closer to barrenjoey headland? How much water were you jigging in? Actually never jigged before but your post just got me keen to buy a few

Great stuff mate. If you don't mind me asking do you mean closer to barrenjoey headland? How much water were you jigging in? Actually never jigged before but your post just got me keen to buy a few

in the general area around trawleys water is around 30mtrs

going to explore new grounds this weekend

need to repair my broken seat first tho