Help Wanted For South Coast Livies

rf4@aapt.net.au

Hi raiders

Heading down to my usual fishing haunt launching from Ulludulla harbour, and was wondering if anyone knows were to get some livies down there.

Always pick up a good feed off the reefs on bought bait but might head out to the shelf in search of a few bigger ones and would also like to try the livies on the Kingfish grounds.

Cheers

Richard

I haven't been down there for a while but there used to be Floats/Buoys around behind the southeast corner of the bommie on the natural south head (not the breakwall) of the Harbour that used to hold livies. Just be careful not to cut the corner driving there unless your boat has a good pair of shoes to walk itself back off the bommie. We used to leave the boat running when in that close to the rocks for safety reasons.

Hi Richard,

I've always got them just inside the harbour near the wharves, just burley up..... if you are going in search of marlin you are probably better off dragging lures as you will cover much more ground.

Tight lines

James

Cheers Guys, thanks for the info will give it a go and see if we cant tank a few, looking forward :yahoo: to getting out there several times this festive season.