Danny Green Wins

diver1

Yeah a win I guess but a little frustrating waiting all that time for it to be over so fast!!!!

I was kind of hoping for a contest and the fact that Jones Jr did not even try to fight back makes me think otherwise but then again Green did sting him with that first punch but I would have expected much more from Jones JR!!!! maybe I should just stick to fishing!!!!!!!!

I did however enjoy the light weight fight VERQUAN KIMBROUGH vs WILL TOMLINSON

now that was a fight and the one after that was not bad too

Regards,

Nathan

Damn

None of the local establishments were showing it and I didnt get around to travelling. Sounds like I missed a good one, for Green anyway.

Jones is 40 and no doubt would have flogged him ten years ago but good on Green anyway.

Maybe a Mundine/Green battle could be on the cards again or he could fight Bob Mirovic for the Oz heavyweight he's only 43.

Dave

Damn

None of the local establishments were showing it and I didnt get around to travelling. Sounds like I missed a good one, for Green anyway.

Jones is 40 and no doubt would have flogged him ten years ago but good on Green anyway.

Maybe a Mundine/Green battle could be on the cards again or he could fight Bob Mirovic for the Oz heavyweight he's only 43.

Dave

Maybe It was greens plan to stun him like he did I personally don't like fights like that but when your a boxer and your up against a opponent that could flog you. you have to be creative and do whatever it takes to win..

I do not think that the age mattered much as there was only a 4 yeah gap between them green being 36 Jones 40 and Jones looked in very good condition but as the old saying goes a win is a win!!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed the fight!!!!! I am hanging out for Mundines next fight jan 11 should be a good one...

Regards,

Nathan

Although the first punch, the long left into the chest was at the end of its power and appears to be more of the push, it may have triggered a nerve or something as Jones appeared to be reeling badly. Full credit to Danny Green, he deserves the benefit of the doubt and perhaps Jones thought it would be less painful in the long run to be on his way to the cashiers office and into a restaurant a split second before Green's clip in the ear took affect, I know I would

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

I did however enjoy the light weight fight VERQUAN KIMBROUGH vs WILL TOMLINSON

now that was a fight and the one after that was not bad too

Regards,

Nathan

I agree,Will Tomlinson looks like one to watch out for, especially If his reord continues how its going now.

11 fights - 10 wins - 10ko's - 1 draw.

Stephen

UFC is insane.. real brutal stuff haha.

YG

UFC is boring especially with all those crappy wrestling techniques Muay Thai now thats a real sport anyways to the real point gotta give it to danny green even though jones is definately not in his prime green is no spring chicken either hes 36 and still going pretty strong. Im going to go to the mundine fight and support a local boy THE DEADLY ROBERT MEDLEY seen a few of his fights live and if medley goes as well as ive seen him before mundine is in for a tough fight