Broken Bay Fad

andrewgibbons

gday guys just wondering if any one has fished the broken bay fad yet and with success? planning on going tomorrow just seeing so i dont waste my time and petrol getting there to find no fish thanks

We visited the FAD last weekend, nothing there at the moment but blue water...

Cheers

gday guys just wondering if any one has fished the broken bay fad yet and with success? planning on going tomorrow just seeing so i dont waste my time and petrol getting there to find no fish thanks

Andrew, Fished out of Broken Bay last Sunday, water was 22.6 degress around the 50-70 FA line any shallower or deeper it dropped to around 21.3. Marked plenty of bait but fishing was slow. I worked the traps up off terrigal and saw a few 2-3kg dollies lurking around but by the time I was there they weren't to interested in eating (2pm). By the looks of the sea surface charts water is coming in and down the coast at a good rate, I'd be going for sure.

Good luck :thumbup:

Andyh

Andrew, Fished out of Broken Bay last Sunday, water was 22.6 degress around the 50-70 FA line any shallower or deeper it dropped to around 21.3. Marked plenty of bait but fishing was slow. I worked the traps up off terrigal and saw a few 2-3kg dollies lurking around but by the time I was there they weren't to interested in eating (2pm). By the looks of the sea surface charts water is coming in and down the coast at a good rate, I'd be going for sure.

Good luck :thumbup:

Andyh

Like viking said though there's some seriously good looking water atm too.. not too wide either. Let us know how it goes buddy and good luck. Def worth a shot just be early

Like viking said though there's some seriously good looking water atm too.. not too wide either. Let us know how it goes buddy and good luck. Def worth a shot just be early

yeh went to the fad this morn and was a no go no action and was pretty slopy so hit the flathead grounds on the way back into pittwater and picked up some good flattys thanks for the help and info