Clifton Gardens 12/01/10

patchy

Hey guys this is my first fishing report... :1welcomeani:

Went fishing at Clifton Gardens this afternoon with 2 mates, set everything up by 6pm and started fishing :D.

Using prawns, we caught a rat :mad3: , leather jacket (about 40cm) :biggrin2: and a flat head (also about 40 cm) :1prop: . I also caught a few snapper but all of them were too small to keep like the kingfish :(.

All in all, a good day next to the water...nice and relaxing...sorry guys no pics. :thumbdown:

Cheers Patchy. :beersmile:

Edited by patchy

Thats not bad for Clifton Gardens considering half the time you've got people tangling lines and cutting your line off (cause they couldn't be bothered untangling yours :ranting2:)

When you said RAT, i actually thought you caught that RAT that starts swimming in the water when you burley up with bread. But anyway a RAT KINGIE is still a good achievement LB especially on PRAWN..

Thats not bad for Clifton Gardens considering half the time you've got people tangling lines and cutting your line off (cause they couldn't be bothered untangling yours :ranting2:)

When you said RAT, i actually thought you caught that RAT that starts swimming in the water when you burley up with bread. But anyway a RAT KINGIE is still a good achievement LB especially on PRAWN..

yea was a lucky catch, i did see an actual rat when i went there tonight again, it was on the stairs. i like the spot it just gets overcrowded :mad3: