Botany Bay 31st January

Breambucket

Hey guys ive been a long time reader first time poster

Headded out to botany last sunday to see what i could find, originally i was planing to enter the southern bream comp but after breaking a spring on my trailor and issues with trying to get my boat assessed for insurance purposes i didnt have enough time to get everything sorted.

Decided to go out and fish a couple of new areas to me to see how i would of gone in the tough conditions and mannaged this..... 2ecp4e9.jpg (sorry for the poor quality)

She or he went 43 to the tip and was landed using a zx30 5lb leader and 4lb fire line around the weed patches just down from kernell, also landed a few decent trevs a couple of small flatties and a few more legal bream but all fish were returned to fight another day.

Its a new pb for me and not bad considering i have only been lure fishing for around 5 months or so so im happy with my progress :1prop:

bumped into Iceman and Neil kelly (my uncle) who won the comp and boy did they do well in such bad conditions, i thought i was goin well untill i seen some of there catch :wacko:

Not a bad day out after all will be posting more reports soon

Pete