Sunday Fishing

AndrewNR

Wondering if anyone has some fishing ideas for tomorrow. Waited all week to fishing on Sunday and the weather looks like s#*t for tomorrow. Winds, swells and rain. Any ideas on some sheltered fishing? Happy to chase anything in my boat. Just want to get out the house. Thanks Andrew

Wondering if anyone has some fishing ideas for tomorrow. Waited all week to fishing on Sunday and the weather looks like s#*t for tomorrow. Winds, swells and rain. Any ideas on some sheltered fishing? Happy to chase anything in my boat. Just want to get out the house. Thanks Andrew

Hi there cant cash any, I'd say having a night session in the deep water sections in Gunnamatta Bay would be the go on Sunday from the start of the run in tide new water particularly if you can buy a good supply of nippers somewhere for the light rods and for the big baits in these conditions, go out of your way to get some fresh squid and fish those baits plus hardy yellowtail that you would more than likely find down deep at some stage of the run in tide in the sixty and seventy foot of water around the centre of the moored boats. There is a light north easterly expected to arrive in the mid afternoon tomorrow while the tide will be starting to run out. I'd say let that happen mainly because it will be occuring in day time hours in a river that might be on the muddy side in the shallows but the Hacking picks up that little bit more with each run in tide in the deepwater in Gunnamatta Bay and you've had a day and a half of south easterlies and quite a few run in tides at that point i.e. Gunnamatta Bay recovers much better than the other bays like Gymea Bay, Yowie Bay and south west arm which has a lot more fresh running out of that side. So I'd say start off at sundown near the end of the daytime run out tide and fish thru the run in tide which is due to bottom out around 9.30pm or so on Sunday night and fish thru till the early hours of the morning, but if you don't have to work on Monday, fish on for a good two hours of the run out tide which would mean fishing on from around 3am or so till daybreak and that way you would be covering just about everything considering the fact that they are a lot of fish around at the moment.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1: