High Water Temp _Botany Bay

stevo-72

Hi all, cant help but wonder why is the water temp so high in the bay,im getting readings of 26 to 27.5 and have never seen this before. This time last year the bay was giving up kings to 1m. Is it the decal or the all the works that went into it the past year. There was a fishing report in the tele-graph last Tuesday and it stated big kings at molly point ,drums, and hot water which i reckon was a bullcrap report to pump the average fisho and get them in to sell them bait.Back at the ramps every one was asking anyone, did anyone get one, which sent all out for none.............

Hi all, cant help but wonder why is the water temp so high in the bay,im getting readings of 26 to 27.5 and have never seen this before. This time last year the bay was giving up kings to 1m. Is it the decal or the all the works that went into it the past year. There was a fishing report in the tele-graph last Tuesday and it stated big kings at molly point ,drums, and hot water which i reckon was a bullcrap report to pump the average fisho and get them in to sell them bait.Back at the ramps every one was asking anyone, did anyone get one, which sent all out for none.............

i got few rats on saturday up at the breakwall downrigging there was another boat out there that got around 5 that i seen also downrigging i think they got some keepers mine were only 2cm shy of legal still fun enough for me considering i was trolling & fishing and downrigging all at the same time on my own >< but yeh ive heard people getting some kings near the drums but nothing over 80cm so far as for the HWO i never caught anything but trevvors yakkas and pinkies there :/

i got few rats on saturday up at the breakwall downrigging there was another boat out there that got around 5 that i seen also downrigging i think they got some keepers mine were only 2cm shy of legal still fun enough for me considering i was trolling & fishing and downrigging all at the same time on my own >< but yeh ive heard people getting some kings near the drums but nothing over 80cm so far as for the HWO i never caught anything but trevvors yakkas and pinkies there :/

On Wednesday, at the drums, I was flicking 5 inch Jerk Shads and had 3 absolutely screaming runs but the hooks pulled. I had a couple of hits at the hot water outlet and one similar run, again the hook pulled. Close but no cigar. 05.gif

Baz