Botany Bay 25/2/10

Bentstik

Got a call from my cousin if I wanted to go for a hit in the bay after finishing night shift this morning at 6, said no worries,he was at my place at 6.30 and off we went. In the water at 7 and set lures as we passed the 3rd runway for a bonnie straight away , must have hit him in the head, went round and round the whole bay and not another bonnie to be seen. Stopped for a while at the oil wharf to pick up 4 bream to 30cm, went quiet and moved down to Towra, on arrival baits out and picked up 2 bream to 35cm straight away and then nothing. Moved again and went up to the 3rd runway and picked up 12 bream and 1 snapper to 35cm, Packed it up at 12 o'clock to get home and get some shut eye and get ready for work tonite. All up a great day on the water. :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Cheers Silvo - Bentstik

Got a call from my cousin if I wanted to go for a hit in the bay after finishing night shift this morning at 6, said no worries,he was at my place at 6.30 and off we went. In the water at 7 and set lures as we passed the 3rd runway for a bonnie straight away , must have hit him in the head, went round and round the whole bay and not another bonnie to be seen. Stopped for a while at the oil wharf to pick up 4 bream to 30cm, went quiet and moved down to Towra, on arrival baits out and picked up 2 bream to 35cm straight away and then nothing. Moved again and went up to the 3rd runway and picked up 12 bream and 1 snapper to 35cm, Packed it up at 12 o'clock to get home and get some shut eye and get ready for work tonite. All up a great day on the water. :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Cheers Silvo - Bentstik

Hey Bentstik,

Were the bream caught on bait or lures?

Did you get lots of little reddies as well, annoying you to death?

Hey Bentstik,

Were the bream caught on bait or lures?

Did you get lots of little reddies as well, annoying you to death?

We caught them on bait, prawns and nippers,and yes up at the oil wharf we were getting smashed by them. :ranting2::ranting2::ranting2:

Cheers Silvo

Edited by Bentstik