What Are Raiders Doing This W/end?

Jewhunter

G'day all.

I'm interested to see what all of you Raiders are planning for the w/end.

I had my fish today & yet again got dusted by another jack. :ranting2:

I hope your adventures end up better than my effort today & hope you get plenty of fish.

Good luck & stay safe all. :thumbup:

Cheers,

Grant.

I'm leaving for Swansea at about 3:30am 1yikes.gif tomorrow and will be fishing the channel and Lake Macquarie targeting flathead on lures and live poddies. This is a St George sportfishing Club outing and we always have a good time and get a few fish at Swansea, so hopefully history will repeat.

Baz

Hey Mate ,

This weekend Mick and I are meeting up with Big Max and will be doing some Rat Hunting, pre fish for a comp in Lake Mac , Staying in the swags fri sat night . Hopefully we will do better then 2 weekends ago. Supposed to be a good surface bight happening there so I will give that a go and we will try and get a few flatties for a feedas well.

Bubba

Shopping for a kayak :P and then going for a flick @ avoca most probably i think its already become my favourite land based fishing spot :P (weather permitting of course) otherwise might take the boat out into botany for some kings :)

Thanks for the replies all. :thumbup:

Hope all Raiders had a great w/end & thanks to those who have put up reports. :biggrin2:

I'll ask the same question this w/end coming. Love hearing your plans & reading the reports.

Cheers,

Grant.