Botany Bay Sat 27Th

brendong

Managed to hit the water on Saturday morning around 6 am...

Shot over to the runsways and trolled some divers up to Mole PT whilst casting some Halco roosters at the large boys for a random King should they want to play....No kings to speak of, but did manage half a dozen Bonnie's, great fun on light gear...all returned to grow a little larger for next time.

Were we planning on anchoring at Mole Pt to soak a squid and chuck some placcy's for a king, but it was standing room only, so a quick change of plans saw us chucking stealth prawns and 3' Shrimp for flaty's over near Kurnel. Must have boated about 15 to 20 flathead all a little short one end....there were so many little ones around....

Coyote did manage a 28cm flounder on plastic and we switch baited some placcy's for a couple of squid that took a liking to our placcys so they were a nice suprise for a future king or jew session.

Did throw some poppers around for a breambo but no real interest either.

Back to the ramp by 9.30 am....quick sesh but fun nonetheless even if we did boat a few we'd probably have let em go for another day.

Nice fishing - a good tally for a quiet day. I also found the small fish (Bream, tailor and Flatties) to be very active in the Georges River on Sunday morning, making it very challenging to get to the larger fish. I lost a view tails on my SP from the small tailor and bream.

Managed to hit the water on Saturday morning around 6 am...

Shot over to the runsways and trolled some divers up to Mole PT whilst casting some Halco roosters at the large boys for a random King should they want to play....No kings to speak of, but did manage half a dozen Bonnie's, great fun on light gear...all returned to grow a little larger for next time.

Were we planning on anchoring at Mole Pt to soak a squid and chuck some placcy's for a king, but it was standing room only, so a quick change of plans saw us chucking stealth prawns and 3' Shrimp for flaty's over near Kurnel. Must have boated about 15 to 20 flathead all a little short one end....there were so many little ones around....

Coyote did manage a 28cm flounder on plastic and we switch baited some placcy's for a couple of squid that took a liking to our placcys so they were a nice suprise for a future king or jew session.

Did throw some poppers around for a breambo but no real interest either.

Back to the ramp by 9.30 am....quick sesh but fun nonetheless even if we did boat a few we'd probably have let em go for another day.

Bad luck not gettin any keepers mate but its always good trying a few places and atleast landing a few fish.

I seem to get all my decent flatties on stuff ment for bream around that area lol its always the way

Pete