Sabiki Rods

myocard

G'day myocard,

I was interested in them until I saw one in the flesh. They're great, big, cumbersome things. If I wanted a bait rod set up permanently on a game boat they might be ok but not in my small boat.

Cheers, Slinky

"Great, big cumbersome" - none of these words came to mind when I pictured these rods. Sounds like I'll be sticking to handlines for bait jigs.

what about one of these rods

"The bait jig rod allows you to wind your jig into the rod keeping it out of the road of feet and hands aswell as reducing the amount of time wasted untangling it from other rods. The Tip is ballooned and the inside of the blank is perfectly smooth to reduce tangles. Rated to 20lb it is suitable for most bait species caught on bait jigs."

sells for around $80

baitjigrod4509215937922.jpg

what about one of these rods

"The bait jig rod allows you to wind your jig into the rod keeping it out of the road of feet and hands aswell as reducing the amount of time wasted untangling it from other rods. The Tip is ballooned and the inside of the blank is perfectly smooth to reduce tangles. Rated to 20lb it is suitable for most bait species caught on bait jigs."

sells for around $80

could you please tell me where you found that? if its a store, pls pm me instead.

Hey raiders,

I also got one of these rods.. they are a little long but if you livebait often, they are brilliant. Best thing about them is the use of the bait jig, where you dont have to take it off your rod and try and tie it back up and put it in the tackle box after every use... i used to end up throwing it out and using a new one which got really annoying and expensive.. im sure u all know how freaken annoying it is handling one of those jigs.. anyways, i love it and recommend it if you do alot of livebaiting..

Kiro