Sunday Morning 21St March

idolz

Went out at 6am collected some Yakkas, and headed outside Botany Bay (22mtrs deep), 2 rods out with paternosters(the ones with the feather at the back of the hooks) rigs went out to the bottom, one livey out and two of us spinning soft plastics (BOZOS 150mm, blue and whites and the green/red ones), within 15 mins both Paternosters went off mine first, 6Kg line/ lightish gear, was a kinghy got him to the surface, I estimated him to be 70-75cm, until he made a last dive with my reel screamin, and him snagging me on my own anchor rope,,, i wanted to give myself an uppercut for letting him do that!!!!....so pissed!!,

The other rod was a just over 30cm Tailor my adopted learner pulled in, 10 mins later my reel was screamin again on the baitrunner, pulled in a nice Moey 38cms, and then a small leather Jacket.

My adopted learner may have had a hand in us getting a few, as he had been burleying up for the past 30mins (2 regurgitated Sausage McMuffins and hash browns)........now he was dry reaching i thought i had better move him back to calmer waters,

We drifted around Bare island, flicking soft plastics (The Bozo's Kruncher 150mm) after about 20 casts, bang i was onto a Kinghy again, this one didnt feel as big as the last one,,,,,,, and little bugger busted me off.

I have fotos, but cant work out how to resize them down to 100k, easily.

post-13217-126921408293_thumb.jpg

Edited by idolz