From Port Stephens Back To Sydney

We will be bringing Reef Magic back from Port Stephens on a charter tomorrow to our home berth in Sydney after another great few weeks up at the Port. We will hopefully find a few fish on the way back down the coast for the punters on board.

The fish seem to have congregated more further south with boats getting into fish from Broken Bay down to Jervis Bay with a lot of fish seen off Sydney over the weekend. Some great reports of striped marlin pack attacks and plenty of dolphin fish about to get a feed.

We will be now taking bookings for single or multiple day charters off Sydney chasing marlin and yellowfin.

I was speaking to some friends in Narooma today with good reports of small yellowfin starting to turn up on the shelf and the longliners getting some bigger fish out wide.

One trailer boat with a very experienced angler & skipper on board hooked an estimated 400kg Blue Marlin off Tuross canyons which they got back to the boat but with only two on board it was released to fight another day. They also managed 3 yellowfin to 25kg.

Im sure this yellowfin season off Sydney will be as good as our last few seasons with some great catches aboard Reef Magic. I think we will start to hear of a few fish being caught up here over the next couple of weeks.

Anyway hopefully everyone is catching a few fish and if your interested in a charter drop me a email or give me a call.

Cheers Mike