Woy Woy - 16th & 17th April

Tim

This weekend I mowed the lawn, tended to gardens, and worked on a heap of odd jobs to be done around the house. :(:( .

Such nice weather and I didn't get to go fishing. Oh well, maybe next weekend.

• Haha 1

There must have been something in the water.

I could not get out :1fishing1: either with all the work around the house that needed doing , fix this fix that.

One more weekend and she should be able to work unsupervised :1naughty:

In my dreams :risata:

Guest bluecod
Stuff the house :ranting2: ...Stuff the yard :ranting2: ....GO FISHING MATE!! It keeps you sane! :thumbup:

43013[/snapback]

Problem is Joe - if you stuff the house and stuff the yard, there is nothing left to stuff when you get home from fishing - she's left with Hire a Hubby :074::074:

Stuff the house :ranting2: ...Stuff the yard :ranting2: ....GO FISHING MATE!! It keeps you sane! :thumbup:

43013[/snapback]

:nono: mower not working. s4i#. THE WHITEANT are eating the house down call the pest mob. :1yikes: . there two week gone. s4i+ better . go fishing :1naughty::wife: : o well thats life :wife: dont you love them : :ranting2::biggrin2:

its been 5 year and the bathroom not finish . gee cant put my beer smile in seee

Guest Jocool
she's left with Hire a Hubby :074:  :074:

43018[/snapback]

DAMN...Now theres an idea! Might actually get some peace and quiet while I set up my gear for the next fishing expedition! :risata::risata::risata:

Well now I feel bad: I've started a wife bashing thread (Not literally). Let the record show that I stayed home because I wanted to... Nahhhhhh!!! I wanted to go fishing!

All you single fellas just might change your minds when the right lady comes along. Unless ofcourse you're ugly, then you have no chance!

Well now I feel bad:  I've started a wife bashing thread (Not literally).  Let the record show that I stayed home because I wanted to...  Nahhhhhh!!!  I wanted to go fishing!

All you single fellas just might change your minds when the right lady comes along.  Unless ofcourse you're ugly, then you have no chance!

43081[/snapback]

well done there tim i must be ugly :074::thumbup:

• 15 years later...
Guest Guest123456789
On 4/18/2005 at 6:06 PM, Guest bluecod said:

Problem is Joe - if you stuff the house and stuff the yard, there is nothing left to stuff when you get home from fishing - she's left with Hire a Hubby :074::074:

:074: