Tunks Park Boat Ramp

Hooked-Up

Hey i was there a couple of weeks ago and they were demolishing the pontoon.... ramp was open 1 or 2 lanes max but nowhere to pull up in the boat etc....alright in a small tinny or something but thats about it.....i imagine it will take them a while to install new pontoon.....if anyone sees when it is fully operational again please post and let us know.....thanks in advance...paul

hi dan

what do u mean by headache?,is it ok to use cause i was planning on using it saturday arvo? cheers

paul

Well for small boats its ok but keep in mind the ponton beside the ramp is not complete, whereby meaning you have to pull your boat up onto the ramp whilst your park/fetch your car. The piling rig is still there on a barge tied next to the almost complete ramp. Should not be long, but you can never tell with these things.

Dan

Well for small boats its ok but keep in mind the ponton beside the ramp is not complete, whereby meaning you have to pull your boat up onto the ramp whilst your park/fetch your car. The piling rig is still there on a barge tied next to the almost complete ramp. Should not be long, but you can never tell with these things.

Dan

cheers dan