Kingfish Spots

stefan

hey ive been goin out in the harbour for the last few months and cant seem 2 find the big kings every1 is gettin into. Its usually just a couple of rats which is really annoying. I have nailed the squidding aspect of it and can manage 7-12 in a good session landbased around the south head harbour area but i cant seem 2 find the kingfish. Does every1 just fish the markers and north head? or are there spots in the harbour? i really wanna nail main harbour before i start goin into middle harbour. does west of the harbour bridge go well? the best spot for me atm has been the yello marker off nelson park and the triangular sticks west of that.

try quarantine bay on the south side of north head in the harbour. Seen some of the guides there catching a few beauties 2 weeks ago but I couldnt join in as i had no squid left by then. There is also a red marker there that can fire. Cheers Andrew.

hey ive been goin out in the harbour for the last few months and cant seem 2 find the big kings every1 is gettin into. Its usually just a couple of rats which is really annoying. I have nailed the squidding aspect of it and can manage 7-12 in a good session landbased around the south head harbour area but i cant seem 2 find the kingfish. Does every1 just fish the markers and north head? or are there spots in the harbour? i really wanna nail main harbour before i start goin into middle harbour. does west of the harbour bridge go well? the best spot for me atm has been the yello marker off nelson park and the triangular sticks west of that.

Mate a simple way of picking up some spots is buy purchasing a GPS locations book from your tackle store. All spots have been spot on for me.

Well worth the $10 bucks or so.

cheers

Dave