Yellowfin

pauljm

How good is it to see the yellowfin are in town.....trolled through patches of tuna outside browns today..... didnt get any sizable ones but it was good to turn a reel anyway........ had a marlin have several goes at 2 different lures but couldnt hook it again.....really frustrating cos thats 6 marlin hits for no hookups this season... bring on the fin..... did anyone get a bigger fin trolling? was thinkin i should have stopped and cubed.... yeah i definitely should of thinkin bout it.......

How good is it to see the yellowfin are in town.....trolled through patches of tuna outside browns today..... didnt get any sizable ones but it was good to turn a reel anyway........ had a marlin have several goes at 2 different lures but couldnt hook it again.....really frustrating cos thats 6 marlin hits for no hookups this season... bring on the fin..... did anyone get a bigger fin trolling? was thinkin i should have stopped and cubed.... yeah i definitely should of thinkin bout it.......

On Sat we tagged 15 yellowfin around 30kg pulling marlin lures around and tagged 2 marlin after having a triple hook up. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Cheers Silvo