Blue Eye At Browns

Chris_C

Saturday morning we set out for Browns thinking it would be utter chaos with all the reports on the fin and the great weather. We were hopin on doing a few drops on the mountian for Blue Eye then try our efforts for the fin. Launched at the new ramp at Botany, the ramp was great!

1 hour later were on Browns and counted 23 boats on the mountian.

I tried my new Alvey King reel for a nice blue eye. On the 2nd drift we got lucky with a 12.5kg Blue eye. Sure beats the strain on the Pen and rod. :074::wacko:

Gave it another 3 drifts dodgin the other boats and caught a nice Gem fish to add to the box.

With the nice feed we were satisfied leaving the fin for another day with some nice stakes on the plate for a few nights to come.

post-13890-12715801502_thumb.jpg

Hey nice blue eye there fishtail i was out there aswell i had the yello boat :thumbup: and yes it was hard everytime people thought you were

catching or looked like you were they were straight up ur clacker. Either way thats a nice blue eye good on you, i ended up with 3 gemmies and 1 ocean perch and half a dozen good dolleys for the day. cheers steve.

• 2 weeks later...