Saturday Morning In The Harbour

Jamal

Saturday Morning in the harbour was a nice sight sun rising over the harbour no wind and blue water not much more you could ask for.

Was out chasing bream on my new outfit that everyone has laughs at little 4 ft 1-3 kg stick with penn 2000 with 4 pound braid 6 pound leader. I love fishing with this combo because of its versatility. Not fun when you hook something unstoppable rists feel like there gonna snap. Anyhow fishing around some structure in middle harbour got accouple of bream. My PB 38cm that i called for a jewie as i have never hooked a bream that actually ripped drag violently for 15 metres on two occasions which really suprised me. The kingy took a live squid that i had drifting out the back in 4 metres of reefy water. it reefed me where it fealt like it just lodge itself in the reef and i couldnt pull it out so i just opened the bail arm so i wouldnt have gotten busted off and it worked!!

cheers

post-9826-127165792695_thumb.jpg

I can assure the king went over 70 cms. i only kept 4 bream for a work collegue the others went to the neighbours who i promised a feed and so i wouldnt have to clean them. The king went on the BBQ which was real nice. cheers thanks for the comments