East Of Browns 20-4-2010

Pumped - Up

Hi all, after going out last Saturday and lost 3 good size yellowfin we had to have another crack at it today.

Cubed most of the morning with not much luck bringing one yellowfin weighing 5.6 kg home. Another was lost due to my negligence in maintaining my gear :ranting2:

SDC10402.jpg

Trolled back in perfect conditions to the shelf for Zero's

SDC10400.jpg

Cheers

Lee

Nice work on the fin, Think we saw you guys coming back in (black sailfish?). We trolled all over browns and east then south, Water temp was so warm 24.7. We headed back towards botany wide fad and had 2 hits in 23.7 degrees but no hooks :ranting2: . How good were the conditions. It took me just on 45 mins to get to browns this morning. Was great being able to do 28 knotts coming home :thumbup: .

Benny..

Anakiwa/Bender..

Nice work on the fin, Think we saw you guys coming back in (black sailfish?). We trolled all over browns and east then south, Water temp was so warm 24.7. We headed back towards botany wide fad and had 2 hits in 23.7 degrees but no hooks :ranting2: . How good were the conditions. It took me just on 45 mins to get to browns this morning. Was great being able to do 28 knotts coming home :thumbup: .

Benny..

Anakiwa/Bender..

Hi Benny,

yep that was me. Conditions were excellent and rare, we were sitting in 25.4. water for an hour and had them at the back of the boat. They were very finicky and wouldnt take the cubes with hooks at first until we got hit at the same time, When i lost mine they dissapeared

Lee