More Squid But Bigger

stefan

went tonight... larger size in avg... especially the two big calamari which r gonna b yummo when i get the time to cook them tomorro... i hope the arrows taste good too ... heard they arent as excellent but still ok... the smaller ones can join my growing stock in the freezer which shall be unleashed on kingfish/jewfish on the weekend. hehehe caught em in the same areas.. cept one of the calamari which was caught at watsons bay... lost quite a few there.. i know the limit is 20 but im starting to feel guilty even keepin 10.. might give some different areas a go..

gonna go for sum blackfish tomoro morning if i can get up...open waters not harbour tho.

i tried to put a 20c coin in the background for size reference..the calamari were bout 30cm hood length.. :)

post-12572-127237627513_thumb.jpg

went tonight... larger size in avg... especially the two big calamari which r gonna b yummo when i get the time to cook them tomorro... i hope the arrows taste good too ... heard they arent as excellent but still ok... the smaller ones can join my growing stock in the freezer which shall be unleashed on kingfish/jewfish on the weekend. hehehe caught em in the same areas.. cept one of the calamari which was caught at watsons bay... lost quite a few there.. i know the limit is 20 but im starting to feel guilty even keepin 10.. might give some different areas a go..

gonna go for sum blackfish tomoro morning if i can get up...open waters not harbour tho.

i tried to put a 20c coin in the background for size reference..the calamari were bout 30cm hood length.. :)

IMO mate you are alright keeping 10 squid are fast growing no need to feel guilty unless you are taking that many on an very regular basis