Apic Of My Small Jew

This is a small jew caught on Saturday night and am handing it over to the re searches today,I just walk down to the club and clean and got two great fillets. The researcher need the guts and head of all the jews I catch for research as they have stained the bone(rocks)(pearls)ect in there heads with a blue ink and they do what they do with them as the have the jewie farms in Maitland and when there the right size last year over 20000 let go in Botany Bay from the St George motor boat club in Sans Souci.

I say bring em on and keep dumoing them into the bay as this season was slow to start but as may up for it big time.

Tommy Jewie Hunter :1clap::1clap::1clap:

post-638-1114068003_thumb.jpg

post-638-1114068020_thumb.jpg

Guest hottuna
Yep thats right Dan. They are going to pick him up on Tuesday as they need them for reseach.

Tommy

44214[/snapback]

Did you contact fisheries?

Dan

Hey Pedro,

I have never had one so small I only kept it for reseach as I collect small jews for the Marine Environmental Research Sciences.These guys dump thousands of jews in Botany Bay. I keep all the heads and guts of all jews caught every week and then they come and pick them up for there testing on the fish.

Tommy Jewie Hunter

Guest bluecod

Tommy,

Correct me if I'm wrong on this but from your posts it seems that these researchers have fingerling that they chemically "tag" then release into Botany Bay, then later carry out tests to determine growth rates etc.

Right/Wrong ????

If that's right, are their other areas they're releasing fingerlings into as well?