Swiftcrat Saphire

swifty

Hi I,m a new member, I have a 31ft swiftcraft saphire, that I have just spent two and a half years restoring,

The origional engine was a 510 Perkins V8, which I have replaced with the 540 Perkins V8

Shaft drive, tunnel hull, could any one out there give me an approx year of manafacture, I

know it was somewhere between 70 and 80 but a bit closer would help with my insurance

Premiums. Also I am led to believe that this may be the last one left in WA. WA. Any info on this model would be greatly appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

Gday Saphire

Many years ago when I was a teenager (mid to late 80s) my family had a Swiftcraft Saphire in WA. At the time there were 3 in WA. The boat we had was called "West Winds" and was powered by a 210hp Cat diesel.

1 of the 3 Saphires had a flybridge built on.

Would love to see some pics of your boat.

Cheers

Brad

• 1 month later...

Gday Saphire

Many years ago when I was a teenager (mid to late 80s) my family had a Swiftcraft Saphire in WA. At the time there were 3 in WA. The boat we had was called "West Winds" and was powered by a 210hp Cat diesel.

1 of the 3 Saphires had a flybridge built on.

Would love to see some pics of your boat.

Cheers

Brad

Gooday Brad, will send some pics soon, do you have any of WEST WINDS, Cheers Wayne