Introduce Myself Properly

Hamuwaja

Hey Guys,

Well i have been on this forum for some time now, but only really add a comment or 2 here or there. i have decided this is slack, and i should start posting reports etc too..

So here is my first, basically i thought a good way to break the ice, is an introduction..

I am in my mid 20's and have been fishing since i can remember. Born in Manly, and growing up along the northern beaches, my fishing has been mostly done around this area (hey why not.. its a great place)

I started with Narrabeen lake, as well as rocks and beaches, and progressed onto estuary, and finally boat. In shore and off shore.

Anyways, i will make sure that i post when i do go fishing again.. but here is a teaser of some of my better fish from the past few years..

post-6946-127683127822_thumb.jpg

post-6946-127683130675_thumb.jpg

Hey Guys,

Well i have been on this forum for some time now, but only really add a comment or 2 here or there. i have decided this is slack, and i should start posting reports etc too..

So here is my first, basically i thought a good way to break the ice, is an introduction..

I am in my mid 20's and have been fishing since i can remember. Born in Manly, and growing up along the northern beaches, my fishing has been mostly done around this area (hey why not.. its a great place)

I started with Narrabeen lake, as well as rocks and beaches, and progressed onto estuary, and finally boat. In shore and off shore.

Anyways, i will make sure that i post when i do go fishing again.. but here is a teaser of some of my better fish from the past few years..

Welcome to the site hamuwaja, Im jealous of those fish in the photos already, happy fishing mate & look forward to more reports.

I cant post the last few up..

can anyone tell me how to attach more files to 1 post?

So far the pics in order are -

8kg YFT

25kg YFT

8kg Gold Spot Trevally

16kg Cobia

Still want to put up the Large Mouth Nanny (7 kilo) Red Emperor (9 kilo) Albacore (7 kilo) and a few more..

tho, maybe you guys will just take my work for it ? haha

G'day Hamuwaja,

The total post size is limited... as you make more posts the size of posts you can make can increase.

You've got a couple of options... you can make the pics smaller, you could create an album on Fishraider and post a link to it, or you could post the pics in a couple of replies.

Great fish :thumbup:

Cheers, Slinky

G'day Hamuwaja,

The total post size is limited... as you make more posts the size of posts you can make can increase.

You've got a couple of options... you can make the pics smaller, you could create an album on Fishraider and post a link to it, or you could post the pics in a couple of replies.

Great fish :thumbup:

Cheers, Slinky

Cheers mate.. me thinks a gallery, when i get a chance.. then i can post a link to it.. seems a bit better in the long run..

Here is a link to my gallery.. i will update more when i can.. cheers.

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=6946&do=view_album&album=598

Edited by Hamuwaja