Salmon

snapR

Quick report as haven't posted reports for ages but have been doing a lot of fishing since moving to Newcastle a fe months ago...

Today I picked up 12 salmon across 5 hours fishing salts bay - swansea. All on 3 or 4 inch clear gulp minnows & i was fishign 6 lb, so much fun :)

No pics, sorry as all these babies went back in the drink and didn't take a camera. There were a few biggens around today and i've got some sore arms right now. The biggest predicted to be about 4kg. Good to see a fella's gettin into em today as well

Cheers

Dom

Yeah turned out pretty nice after the morning shower... and Pete - there weren't too many boats maybe a dozen at any given time. i drove past a couple weeks ago and there would have been about 40 boats there... crazy and disrespectufl. SOme boaties just drive straight through the grounds that the fish are predominantly working for that period with no respect full steam....having said that there's plenty of salmon for everyone in salts bay!!

hey mate how have u been, didnt no u moved up there. good to see your getting into them planning on going up to lake maq in the next few weeks if i head up i'll pm u and i'll keep a spare spot on the boat.

cheers hamada.

Hey hamz been good man living in newcastle now, loving it. Hows urself ?

No worries mate, they should be round for a while still. there are thousands there but fussy like i said. hope to talk soon..

Dom