Day Off Work Friday...

Hamuwaja

Its my birthday friday, and i have taken the day off work.

I dont know what i want to do, but wow that weather looks good... I may take a drive to avalon thursday night, and take my boat out friday... with a tiny swell like that, the trip to terrigal would be easy, and maybe i can get into some good snapper and kings .. Will be just me and my missus.

However, i would much prefer to have someone take me out... think i may have left it a bit late to arrange a charter for me and my missus... But oh well... i think my boat needs a good run..

The alternative is my first idea, which was, wake up.. breakfast in bed.. then sleep in until lunch time.. go to the fish markets... have lunch... then take a stroll around with my rods, and we would check out some spots in the local area.. then home for a sleep before a big night out. haha..

What do you guys think? i rarely get a day off work, and the weather looks so good, esp with the comp on at the moment, and me not being on my boat in ages.. i think i need to decide quick smart.. haha

Its my birthday friday, and i have taken the day off work.

What do you guys think? i rarely get a day off work, and the weather looks so good

In that case, don't waste it :biggrin2: Up early, launch the boat, catch a feed, lunch on the water, back home by 2pm, have a nap ... and celebrate the night accordingly! :beersmile::beersmile: Have a great day mate

Cheers

Hodgey

Hehehe, all of the above may be a bit hectic.. but i like the idea of out early, back by 2pm, that means i can be back at my flat by around 4 (after washing the boat and driving back from avalon)

Good idea..

Maybe i canvince the misses to do a 4.30 leave home, 5am on the water, 5.30 hopefully have a bag load of squid and head out..

Hey Hamu

A mans gotta think ahead here.

1. 4.30 start with missus means you get that one day fishing and she begrudes you forever more.

2. Now if you do option B being breakfast and the fish markets, you get a great day, great feed and after you ply her with copious amonts of wine at lunch, get her to agree with you that you are such a wonderful hubby that you deserve 3 future fishing trips as browny points.

Always works for me :thumbup::biggrin2::thumbup:

Cheers

Trapper Tom

Ps but yu do have to buy her lobster morney at the fish markets (ouch)